Analysis for Innovators (A4I) Round 4 Competition Briefing Event
The A4I programme has been successfully run 3 times before in 2016, 2017 and 2018, this fourth round builds on that experience. It will focus on scaling up both the number of successful relationships between UK companies and the UK’s National Measurement Institutes brokered, and the grant-funding of follow-on projects addressing the problems raised.
Not able to attend? The scope and competition process presentations will be available via webcast and you can register to join this section of the day online here.
Regional Roadshow Events: This event will be preceded by a series of regional events to promote the competition and encourage interest in applying, please see the list of dates and locations below:
- 29th January – Satellite Applications Catapult, Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire
- 31st January – Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
- 4th February – National Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LW
- 5th February – Welsh Government Office, Treforest (QED Centre), Treforest, CF37 5YR
- 7th February – thestudio, Glasgow
- 12th February – NIACE, Belfast
- 15th February – NPL North, Huddersfield