Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology Showcase 2017
This two day conference and exhibition hosted by the Knowledge Transfer Network is a major event to bring together industry, researchers, investors and government agencies to showcase how the UK chemistry and industrial biotechnology sectors are helping to enable growth in key UK supply chains through innovation.
* Sessions that showcase cutting edge innovation across key supply chains and sectors (Medicines; Functional Materials; Personal Care; Healthy Ageing; Low Carbon Fuels; Batteries) and in emerging & enabling technologies (Engineering Biology and Advanced Manufacturing)
* BBSRC & EPSRC led session on the future of biologically-based manufacturing
* Pitch Event Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology for a Circular Bioeconomy – apply by 19th July
* Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities available
* Drinks Reception (sponsored by Biocatalysts)
* Conference Dinner (sponsored by York University) and entertainment at the National Railway Museum
There are also the following additional (optional) offerings:
* BioVale sponsored Networking Breakfast: Value from Unavoidable Food Waste
Pitch Event: Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology for a Circular Bioeconomy
This pitch event is designed to provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors to gain valuable insights and form new business relationships in sustainable technologies that can help move us towards a circular bio-economy. It is open to UK companies who are seeking investment (seed through to post revenue) and who are developing chemical or bio-based processes that support the move towards a circular bio-economy.
Apply by 19th July 2017 for your chance to benefit from:
- Live pitching to investors who are interested in investing in chemical and/or IB processes that help us move towards a circular bioeconomy
- Funded pitch training
- Raising your company profile at a high-profile, national conference
- A chance to win free registration to the main Chemistry and IB Showcase event
The panel is due to include Circularity Capital, Enterprise Ventures and the Ellen McArthur Foundation. Semi-finalists will be selected to present their company at a ‘Ones to watch’ investor networking session at the Showcase. Apply online now. Deadline is 19th July. Further details >>
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages are available for the two days of the showcase. Please contact Netty England to discuss your specific requirements: email@example.com / 07777 640048.
1:1 Meeting Opportunities
You can enhance your experience of the Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology Showcase by pre-booking meetings with other attendees, and take full advantage of the excellent networking opportunities during this two-day event. Find out more >>
Register now to secure your place at the UK Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology event of the year. Tickets cost £250, plus booking fee.