Cross Sector Demonstrator Workshop: Graphene and 2D Materials for Wearables
Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 10:00 am
Business Design Centre, United KingdomGoogle Maps
Bring together all players in the value chain to define demonstrator projects for the application of Graphene and other 2D Materials to Wearables
- Agree Wearable applications and potential products enabled by graphene and/or other 2D materials that can be developed to a commercial scale.
- Map out the supply chain required to deliver wearable demonstrator projects and confirm the UK capability and capacity to enter into early vendor initiatives
- Produce a list of potential composite demonstrator projects and potential collaborators.
Who should attend:
Industry and Academia, technology developers, inventors, end-users, manufacturers, product designers, product managers, material suppliers and integrators.
- UKRI, Innovate UK and KTN
- Introduction to the Special Interest Group
- Developments in Graphene and Other 2D Materials in Wearables
- Demonstrator and Innovate UK Project Ideas
- Idea storming and Wish List
- Industrial and Academic Pitches
- Prioritization of ideas
- Map the supply/value chain
- Project definition
- Scoping the key industrial challenges to be addressed by a demonstrator programme
- Wrap-up and further steps
Mon, 18 SepGraphene and other 2D Materials - Energy Storage Demonstrator Workshop
Coventry, CV4 7AL
Fri, 13 OctExpression of Interest: Industrial 3D Printing with Nylon SLS - An Exchange Event for UK Manufacturers
London, NW1 9JU