Digital Business Meet Up: Cyber Security - February 2020
The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family, including Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network, as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors. This event will particularly support companies working within Cyber Security projects.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and Digital Catapult work with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via a 3 minute showcasing presentation
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 3 minute presentation:
– Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day. This will be open at 09:30.
– There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
– You can bring a maximum of 2 slides with you on a USB.
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.