Dissemination webinar: Agri-Tech Global Expert Mission in New Zealand
Innovate UK launched its Global Expert Missions in October 2017. Delivered by the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the missions provide an expert-led evidence base to strengthen Innovate UK’s global investment strategy: how and where it should invest to create UK business opportunities in partnerships with key economies.
Each mission has representatives from UK business, policy and research community, who:
- Gather market insights and build expert foresights on new and emerging innovation sectors
- Identify opportunities for international collaboration
- Build a portfolio of technological and business priorities that will elevate the UK as the ‘Partner of Choice’ in future innovation partnerships with global partners
- Facilitate international dialogues for the UK business community
- Align innovation policy and unlock regulatory barriers for future partnerships
In March 2019, an Expert Mission travelled to Wellington, Palmerston North, Christchurch and Auckland. This Mission sought to inform the UK’s international Agri-Tech Innovation strategy by exploring the New Zealand agri-tech landscape and examining opportunities to collaborate with New Zealand organisations. The UK delegation held meetings with a number of New Zealand stakeholders from industry, academia and government and insights from the Mission can be found in the Innovate UK Global Expert Mission ‘Agri-Tech Innovation in New Zealand 2019’ dissemination report.
For those interested, there will be a separate event to disseminate the findings of the 2019 Agri-Tech GEM to Australia on 4th May.
Details can be found here.
Webinar recording and slides are now available:
Find the slides here.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.