Ricardo activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defence, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation and government. Ricardo provides complete solutions for power electronics, from DC-DC Converters to motor inverters to Energy Storage and are involved in research and development activities in the fields of parallel device gate drives and wide-band-gap devices.
Engage with Ricardo and understand:
- Who they are and what they do
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
With a vested interest in growing UK capability and community in PEMD, please attend this webinar to:
- Identify valuable partners
- Build project consortiums
- Articulate challenges
- Gain supply chain knowledge
- Drive new connections
- Find creative solutions
- Adrian Greaney: Director of Technology and Products
- Julian Dunn: Head of Energy Storage Products
All with the aim for you to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.