Rolls-Royce believe in the transforming potential of technology. Their focus is on pioneering the power that matters for the needs of tomorrow as well as today. Within the aerospace industry, there is a strong pull to accelerate electrification in both the Civil and Defence markets. PEMD (Power Electronics, Machines and Drives) is a key enabler for a more-electric gas turbine, and is also an enabler for longer term opportunities in electric flight at varying scales. In this webinar Rolls-Royce will provide an insight into the specific challenges associated with designing and deploying PEMD solutions within the harsh environment of a gas turbine, from which Rolls-Royce hope to seed future partnerships within the UK supply chain.
Engage with Rolls-Royce and understand:
- Who they are and what they do
- Their electrification journey and what they are doing in PEMD
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of ‘seeding’ future partnerships/collaborations/projects
With a vested interest in growing UK capability and community in PEMD, please attend this webinar to:
- Identify valuable partners
- Build project consortiums
- Articulate challenges
- Gain supply chain knowledge
- Drive new connections
- Find creative solutions
- Graham Bruce – Power Electronics Specialist – Rolls-Royce Control Systems
- Mark Husband – Lead Engineer Electrical Systems and Technologies – Rolls-Royce Electrical
- Jeff Hobday – Chief Product Engineer – Rolls-Royce Control Systems
All with the aim for you to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.