Engage with...Romax Technology
Join our upcoming Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar and hear from the Romax Technology team:
- Leon Rodrigues – Senior Electrical Machine Design Engineer
- David Hind – Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer
- George Constantinou – Strategic Business Development
Experts in delivering cost, NVH, weight and performance optimization, they will provide insights into the specific expertise and facilities they can bring to the design and deployment of PEMD solutions and possible opportunities for collaborative projects and relationships.
Romax will present their expertise and know-how in the design and analysis of the electrical machine, inverter integration and control interface for powertrain design. The strength of Romax lies in their Right First Time design methodology which is a process-driven method to capture and de-risk the complex electro-mechanical interactions of drivetrain design through a model-based approach, reducing the higher cost design loops that are usually caused from failures identified later in the testing phases of development.
Engage with Romax Technology and understand:
- Who they are and what they do
- Their application with regards to PEMD
- Their focus on future partnerships, collaborations and projects
Follow the link below to register.