Online Webinar: Expression of Interest: 5G for Marketing - unlocking the full potential
The high-bandwidth low-latency technologies promised by 5G will revolutionise the way we produce, consume and develop experiences and content.
Join us to understand the current status of 5G and explore the wealth of opportunities it offers to the Marketing and Advertising Industries. With a panel of creative, content platforms and brands leveraging 5G, from Imagination, Ericsson, Epic Games, Oxford University and Verizon.
We will explore the impact on the end to end ecosystem, from the creative opportunities of 5G from the experience, broadcast to the rise of the real time pipeline.
The workshop is ideally designed for anyone in the broader marketing industry with an interest in 5G and the opportunity it holds for the sector. Detailed technology knowledge is not necessary as we will have experts on hand.
14:00 – Imagination HQ: Arrivals and Registrations
14:30 – Welcome and intros
14:45 – Presentation: What is 5G?
15:15 – Discussion panel + Q&A
15:45 – Workshop session
16:15 – Summary and final remarks
16:30 – Relocate to the Unreal Experience center
17:00 – Networking & drinks
Discussion panel speakers:
- Rory Byrne – Business Director, Imagination/UK5G (Moderator)
- Peter Marshall – Portfolio Marketing Manager, Ericsson/UK5G
- Geoffrey Goodwin – Senior Director, Verizon Media/UK5G
- Alistair Thompson – Head of Innovation Lab London, Epic Games/UK5G
- Anton Christodoulou – Group Chief Technology Officer, Imagination
- Vicki DeBlasi – Founder, Innovate Comms
Webcast recording and slides are now available:
Find the slides here.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda. Registration is now closed.