Funding for Innovation in Manufacturing, Materials & Engineering
The business of Manufacturing, a key sector in the Northern Ireland economy, is changing rapidly. At this event, delivered in partnership with Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network, you will find out what the future of manufacturing looks like and what funding is available for businesses. You will also get practical support and advice on how you can start to leverage funding and the opportunities of Industry 4.0, the latest industrial revolution.
Invest NI, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network will outline the opportunities available to fund your new and innovative product, process or service ideas. There are a range of solutions available for companies of all sizes and level of maturity and we can support companies to work with solution providers, undertake their own R&D project or collaborate to deliver innovative solutions for some of the big societal challenges of our time.
The programme features:
- Innovation funding guidance from Invest NI and Innovate UK
- Industry case study
- Opportunity to pitch your expertise or seek collaborative partners
- Opportunity for pre-booked 1-1 workshop sessions with an expert advisor
- Solution providers will be available for practical advice
- Masterclass: A guide to writing applications for R&D funding across all sectors
- Opportunities to network with potential partners or new suppliers
The expert advisors will be made up of representatives Invest NI, the Knowledge Transfer Network, Innovate UK and the High Value Manufacturing Catapult. Appointments for the one to one sessions can be pre-booked and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The morning session is open to all businesses and organisations operating in the Manufacturing, material and engineering sector. The afternoon session is open to businesses and organisations across all sectors.
This event is brought to you by Invest Northern Ireland in partnership with the Knowledge Transfer Network and Innovate UK