Electric Vehicle Charging Competition Briefing - London
A first phase feasibility study, followed by a second phase of demonstrator projects, which will only be open to those successful in Phase 1.
- Wireless electric vehicle charging for commercial uses: feasibility studies
- Electric vehicle charging for public spaces: feasibility studies
This event will tell you more about the scope for this competition and the application process, as well as offering the opportunity to network and form consortia with other businesses, researchers and organisations with an interest in EV charging and accelerating the uptake of EVs.
Businesses and organisations with an interest in Electronic Vehicle charging infrastructure are strongly encouraged to attend to hear more about our plans.
We welcome attendance from:
- Large, medium and small companies
- Research organisations and universities
- Local Authorities
Any part of the supply chain including but not limited to:
- Built environment
- Infrastructure/urban planners and construction companies
- Business and service modelling and design
- Social and behaviour specialists, user experience
This event is a follow on to the scoping workshops held in Manchester, Bristol and London in early May at which nearly 300 people attended to share their views, insights and network with other organisations.