Future Flight Fridays: Batteries for Aviation
In collaboration with the KTN’s Cross Sector Battery Systems Special Interest Group (SIG), join us to hear about how battery technology is developing across the UK and how it could be applied to the aviation sector.
In this session we aim to:
- Tell you about KTN and Innovate UK activities regarding batteries and their use across sectors
- Provide an overview of how batteries could be utilised in aviation
- Provide information on the current activities around batteries in aviation
Future Flight Fridays is KTN’s new webinar series that will help anyone interested in becoming involved in this programme to foster collaborations and share knowledge.
The Future Flight Challenge is a four year, £125m, Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund programme. Future Flight aims to revolutionise the way people, goods and services fly. It will support the development of a novel, integrated aviation system.
This challenge needs expertise from diverse sectors, not just aviation. The monthly webinar series will feature topics from various relevant sectors including creative industries, digital, infrastructure and law.
If you’re interested in building a diverse consortium, gaining new insights and finding technical expertise, find out what’s on in the series below:
– 26 June, 12:00-13:00 – Batteries for Aviation
– 24 July, 12:00-13:00 – Air Mobility of the Future
– 28 August, 12:00-13:00 – Nature Inspired Solutions for Future Flight
– 25 September, 12:00-13:00 – The Future of Air Mobility Capability in the South West
– 23 October, 12:00-13:00 – Immersive Technology
– 27 November, 12:00-13:00 – Zero Emission Infrastructure
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.