UK Information & Brokerage Event - H2020 Societal Challenge 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture, blue growth and the bioeconomy)
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting the H2020 Societal Challenge 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy) event which is aimed at supporting collaboration across the UK and Europe.
We will be promoting funding opportunities available for food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy through Horizon 2020, the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with over 1 billion Euros earmarked for calls in 2018-2020[SC1].
Delegates can expect:
- pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- valuable insights on topics around the Societal Challenge 2 to be funded by the EU in 2018
- an overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- brokerage sessions throughout the day
- consortium building and proposal development on specific calls
Find out more about the development of the Horizon 2020 work programme at: