Horizon 2020 - Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing Information Day
This Horizon 2020 Information Day is event hosted by the Welsh Government, Innovate UK, the Enterprise Europe Network, and KTN with the aim of supporting collaboration in Wales, across the UK and in Europe.
We will be promoting funding opportunities available for health, demographic change and wellbeing through Horizon 2020, the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with over 1 billion Euros earmarked for calls in 2018/2019.
Delegates can expect:
- pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- valuable insights on topics around health, demographic change and wellbeing to be funded by the EU in 2018
- an overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- brokerage sessions throughout the day
- consortium building and proposal development on specific calls
Participation is free, register your interest now!