Horizon 2020 Information & Brokerage Event: Circular Economy and Plastics
This free to attend event, and will give details about forthcoming Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5, specifically Circular Economy and Plastic related research and Innovation Actions, Horizon 2020 is the European Union’s Research and Innovation Programme.
The event will provide delegates with the opportunity to:
- Gather information on forthcoming 2020 topics;
- Discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners;
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2020 topics;
Calls to be covered
Plastics and Circular Economy
- CE-SC5-24-2020: Improving the sorting, separation and recycling of composite and multi-layer materials
- CE-SC5-28-2020: Develop and pilot circular systems in plastics, textiles and furniture sectors
- CE-SC5-30-2020: Plastics in the environment: understanding the sources, transport, distribution and impacts of plastics pollution
- CE-BIOTEC-09-2020: Upcycling Bio Plastics of food and drinks packaging
- CE-FNR-09-2020: Pilot action for the removal of marine plastics and litter –
- CE-SC5-25-2020: Understanding the transition to a circular economy and its implications on the environment, economy and society
- CE-SC5-31-2020: Develop, implement and assess a circular economy oriented product information management system for complex products from cradle to cradle
- CE-SC5-07-2018-2019-2020: Raw materials innovation for the circular economy: sustainable processing, reuse, recycling and recovery schemes
- CE-SFS-36-2020: Diversifying revenue in rural Africa through bio-based solutions
- CE-FNR-07-2020: FOOD 2030 – Empowering cities as agents of food system transformation
Who should attend
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in European projects in the forthcoming 2020 Circular Economy and Plastics topics. Delegates from all European Member States are encouraged to attend the event.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.