How to make your XR company low-risk & commercially successful
You will learn how to make your company commercially successful, attractive to investors & low risk. Topics include:
- Team dynamics and reasons for team failure
- Contract negotiation and contract management
- Good housekeeping and day to day issues
- Identifying the market
- Watching out for the competition
- Hostile IP and IP infringement
- Data privacy and cyber security
- Implications of hitting the US market
- Managing these risks with insurance cover
- Different types of insurance policy
Marks & Clerk Law is highly regarded for its IP work with start-ups across all sectors including virtual reality and augmented reality. It is one of the largest specialist IP legal practices in the UK and is recognised as a leader in the IP field alongside Marks & Clerk patent and trade mark attorneys.
LaPlaya Insurance is a respected UK insurance brokerage, which focuses on providing bespoke solutions for clients in the tech & creative industries.