How To Maximise Your Chance Of Success In Current H2020 Secure Societies Call Topics
KTN, in collaboration with the H2020 National Contact Point for Secure Societies are pleased to invite you to join an online, interactive Proposal development workshop focusing on the current H2020 Secure Societies Calls for proposals (deadline 27 August 2020). This workshop is designed for proposal coordinators as well as consortium partners to give practical advice to help take your proposal from “Good” to “Great” with insights and support from experienced evaluators as well as successful H2020 applicants. 1-2-1 follow-up opportunities to support proposal writing will be offered.
Objectives of the Workshop
This is an interactive, online workshop, including break-out group sessions, using draft proposals and exercises. By the end of the workshop all participants will have:
- gained insight into the evaluation of a H2020 proposal with guidance on how to maximise scores – with a focus on excellence and impact
- been given useful hints and tips to help increase efficiency and effectiveness in preparing a proposal as a coordinator or partner to maximise the chance of success
Calls to be covered
All open 2020 Secure Societies call topics with a current submission deadline of 27 August 2020. For full details of the calls please refer to the H2020 Secure Societies Work Programme.
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at improving proposals which are already under development, as such, participants should already have basic understanding of the requirements of a Horizon 2020 proposal. The workshop is open to:
- UK companies
- EU coordinators with UK partners
- RTOs and universities working in partnership with UK companies in a proposal.
- Other UK entities, e.g. Law Enforcement Agencies, First Responders (as per specific end-user requirements within the call)
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please ‘register’. By filling out the form you are expressing your interest to attend. Please note: your place at the event is not yet confirmed. We will review all EOIs and will be in touch to confirm your place within 5 working days of receiving your submission.
Should you need any further information and support please do not hesitate to contact us.
Technical enquiries: Viola Hay
Logistical enquiries: Poonam Phull
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.