Immerse UK Technology Breakfast Seminar: Raising Funds - Seed to Series B
It will take the form of a panel discussion followed by Q&A. Our panelists will be:
– Simon Moynagh, Icon Corporate Finance
– Ella Botham, Silicon Valley Bank
– Carrie Osman, Cruxy
– David Martin, Simons Muirhead
Topics that will be covered are:
- Demystifying the process
- State of the VC market in 2020
- What VCs are looking for at each stage
- How much runway you will need/how much cash to raise?
- Are there any alternatives to venture capital at the early stage?
- What debt products are available to equity backed companies?
- What are the common pitfalls when raising debt/venture debt?
- Strategy for approaching VC
- How to shortlist VCs, sources and advice
- What will be needed in terms of deck/pitch?
- If you want a mix of equity & debt at Series A, what else should you consider?
- What to expect from the process, transaction and documents
- What mistakes to avoid while fundraising
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.