Introduction to powder handling issues in Additive Manufacturing
Come and join us for this free breakfast event to understand how powder handling is an important issue in Additive Manufacturing. By listening to the industrial perspectives from powder manufacturers and users, as well as the theory from leading academics, you will learn the fundamentals of powder flow, its associated challenges and also how to follow up with the UK AM community.
This is a joint event between the Knowledge Transfer Network, Metalysis, TWI and The Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology.
1. Powder flow – a manufacturers perspective (Metalysis)
2. Fundamentals of powder flow (Prof. Mike Bradley, University of Greenwich)
3. Current issues with powder flow (TWI)
4. Funding opportunities (KTN)
5. Tour of Metalysis site (optional)