Invest to Innovate - Driving productivity and building resilience through collaboration
National and local support organisations will be in the room to help you innovate and grow. Innovation is key to maintaining a competitive advantage and building resilience for the future, so don’t miss out!
This event is organised by Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership (TVB LEP), Thames Valley Berkshire Business Growth Hub and the University of Reading.
Who should attend?
- Individuals, or people in businesses of all sizes, with ideas and ambition but who are unsure of how to take them forward.
- Businesses seeking to partner with university R&D intelligence.
- Businesses and R&D centres seeking to maximise the impact of their growth and investment portfolios.
- Universities and SMEs exploring funding options and looking to grow their contact base.
- Academics keen to engage with the needs of the industrial landscape, especially within the digital economy.
- Businesses seeking networking opportunities and looking for new collaborators and markets to explore.
- Find out about funding opportunities (including the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund) and understand where to go for funding to support innovation
- Understand how organisations like KTN, EEN, Growth Hubs and Catapults can help you maximise growth and funding.
- Meet senior staff from these organisations and get answers to your questions.
- Get insight on how to tap into university cutting-edge expertise to accelerate your business potential.
- Network with other businesses and organisations
- Connect with potential collaborators and research partners
- Learn how to write a successful grant funding application
- Hear from other businesses on how they have benefited from investing in innovation.
- Find out about the opportunities that digital technologies may unlock for your business
The full programme for the event can be viewed here.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.