ISCF Future Flight Networking Event - Infrastructure
Covering areas such as how the new aircraft will be charged, how they will integrate into current infrastructure and future construction projects and what digital infrastructure is required to enable positioning, flight movements and communications to happen.
ISCF Future Flight Online Networking Events
– Infrastructure – 16th April
The aim of the three events is to:
- Convene interested parties to enable new collaborations to form
- Raise awareness of the successful applicants from Phase I
- Attract non-traditional aviation companies to Future Flight
- Inform on the capabilities and expertise on offer to support your Future Flight project
- Gary Cutts, Director, Future Flight Challenge
- Iain Gray, Director, Cranfield University
- Darrell Swanson, Director, Swanson Aviation Consultancy
- Mark Westwood, CTO, Connected Places Catapult
- TBC, Satellite Application Catapult
10:00 Welcome – Michelle Carter, Head of Transport, KTN
10:05 ISCF Future Flight – Gary Cutts, Challenge Director, Innovate UK
10:40 Cranfield Global Research Airport – Iain Gray, Director, Cranfield University
10:55 Urban infrastructure for UAMs – Darrell Swanson, Director, Swanson Aviation Consultancy
11:30 HAPS – Chris Hall, Space Applications Project Manager, UK Space Agency
11:40 Digital Catapult – Madalina Nazare, Head of Collaborative Research and Development, Digital Catapult
11:50 Connected Places Catapult – Mark Westwood, CTO, Connected Places Catapult
12:00 Satellite Applications Catapult – Paul Febvre, CEO, Satalite Applications Catapult
13:50 Close of presentation session – Michelle Carter, Head of Transport, KTN
14:00 Pre-scheduled meetings
2 minute pitch presentations
If you are interested in presenting a 2 minute pitch to highlight your own capability, please express your interest during registration and we will contact you to let you know if your request is successful and send you a presentation template. This option is open to successful Phase I applicants and anyone interested in joining a consortium.
You will have the option to book meetings with delegates and dedicated sessions will be allocated for these meetings at the event.
It is hoped that Phase II of Future Flight will be opened soon.
Webcast recording and slides are now available:
Find the slides here.
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.