Funding Support for Electronic Vehicle Charging Infrastructure - Manchester
Innovate UK and the Office for Low Emission Vehicles are investigating the opportunity to make an investment in urban systems and designs to provide Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure for on-street parking and wireless charging for electric vehicles, such as taxis.
This event is a follow on to the scoping workshops held in Manchester, Bristol and London in early May at which nearly 300 people attended to share their views, insights and network with other organisations.
The event will update you on our progress and inform you of the next steps.
Businesses and organisations with an interest in EV charging infrastructure are strongly encouraged to attend to hear more about our plans.
We welcome attendance from:
- Large, medium and small companies
- Research organisations and universities
- Local Authorities
and any part of the supply chain, including but not limited to:
- Built environment
- Infrastructure/urban planners and construction companies
- business and service modelling and design
- social and behaviour specialists, user experience