Maintenance of Infrastructure Assets Using Geospatial Insights Event: Expression of Interest - Birmingham
Following on from a successful Investment Readiness and Pitchfest event, KTN’s Geospatial Insights Special Interest Group is once again supporting innovation and community building. The next event will be on the topic of maintenance of infrastructure assets. This event will bring together the organisations involved in looking after infrastructure assets through their lifetime (including infrastructure companies, local authorities, government agencies, insurance companies etc) with geospatial and space data companies who have novel capability applicable to solving the challenges faced in maintenance.
Who should attend?
- Infrastructure asset owners who’d like to hear about the latest in UK geospatial capability with a focus on data processing, visualisation and new data sources.
- Geospatial companies who would like to understand the challenges associated with the maintenance of infrastructure assets and a perspective on issues such as regulation, cultural barriers and commercial models.
- Afternoon keynote speaker, Paula Claytonsmith, Gaist
- David Edgeton, Historian at King’s College will be delivering the morning keynote presentation on “The Culture and Value of Maintenance”
- Infrastructure panel session with confirmed speakers from Highways England, Amey and Atkins.
- Geospatial panel session showcasing innovative SMEs who are working on solutions to some of the challenges.
- Confirmed speakers from Telespazio Vega and Emu Analytics.
- Session to focus on digital asset mapping with speakers from the Geospatial Commission and organisations working on the NUAR funded projects
- Networking and 1-1 meeting opportunities.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.