Photonics in Horizon 2020: Information and Consortia Building Event - London
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting the Horizon 2020 photonics event which is aimed at supporting collaboration across the UK and Europe.
We will be promoting funding opportunities available for photonics through Horizon 2020, the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme.
What you can expect from the day
- Pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- Valuable insights on topics around the areas to be funded by the EU in 2019
- An overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- Brokerage sessions throughout the day
- Consortium building and proposal development on specific call topics
- Find out more about the development of the Horizon 2020 work programme
- Hear from the UK National Contact Point (NCP) about the development of the Horizon 2020 2018-2020 work programme and the forthcoming 2019 call topics.
- Be inspired by success stories.
- Gather information about the proposal evaluation and guidance on dos and don’ts for proposal preparation.
- Brokerage Activities – Pitch your project idea on stage and promote your profile on our networking walls.
- Consortia Building & Proposal Development Workshop – Team up with potential collaborators and brainstorm proposal ideas for the forthcoming calls topics covered by the event.