Plastics Innovation Funding event
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting a briefing event for Innovate UK’s new innovation competition, Plastics Innovation: towards zero waste, which opens for applications on 18th June.
This could include:
- developing new polymer materials
- new product designs
- new recycling processes
- increasing the value of recycled polymer
- behaviour focussed innovation to reduce plastic waste
Projects should describe how they aim to reduce plastic waste going to landfill or the wider environment.
This event will provide further details and scope about the competition to potential applicants.
Agenda (subject to change)
10.00: Arrival and Registration
• Welcome and Introduction to the event
• Presentations by Innovate UK
• Scope and eligibility
• Q&A on scope and eligibility
• Application questions and process
• Q&A on application process
• Presentations on Support by KTN
12.30: Lunch + Networking
Not able to attend? The event will be broadcast as a live webcast, which you can register here to join.