Prospering from the Energy Revolution Conference and Exhibition
Join us on the 18th March in London to learn about the cutting-edge approaches to local energy systems that are being developed and demonstrated as part of the UK Government’s Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund. This showcase event will present the latest energy system projects funded through the Prospering from the energy revolution programme which will deliver cleaner, cheaper, energy for consumers, while creating high value jobs and world-leading capability across for the UK.
It will revolutionise energy management for consumers through new smart systems that can deliver energy according to the society’s needs and wants from a modern energy supply that is clean, efficient and affordable. The local energy systems link energy supply, storage and demand patterns across power, heating and transport to improve efficiency, resilience, infrastructure productivity and service to consumers.
The Showcase event will comprise:
- Short pitches from the funded energy system projects to give an overview of their energy system design/demonstration
- Exhibition of the funded projects to allow you to discuss in more detail aspects of their energy system design/demonstration
- Panel discussion with UK energy system experts to discuss how we accelerate the move towards local energy systems of the future
- Session with EnergyRev, the academic consortium supporting the programme through academic research in the areas of energy systems, consumer engagement, data and ai, policy and finance.
- Session with ERIS (Energy Revolution Integration Service) provided by the Energy Systems Catapult who are providing advice to the funded projects on business models, commercialisation and system thinking.
- Session from a range of investors on what they are looking for, the do’s and don’ts of securing investment and how best to onboard an investor into your company
Some of the topics covered by the funded projects include; Power generation, supply and storage, Heating/cooling generation, supply and storage, Energy for transport (power and gas), Digital integration and system optimisation, Energy trading.
For more information about the UK Government programme visit: Prospering from the energy revolution
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.