Smart IoT London - InnOvaTe Launchpad Exhibiton
Ready to do IoT (Internet of Things) business?
Smart IoT London 2018 is the leading digital transformation event for business and government and part of the largest technology show staged in the UK, co-located with Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Security Expo, Big Data World and Data Centre World.
66% of the 2017 attendees expecting to do business at the event, with 68% of them being decision makers.
The InnOvaTe Launchpad
Why should you become an InnOvaTe Launchpad exhibitor?
- Smart IoT London 2018 is bigger and better than before. There is no better time or place to present your products and services to an audience keen to learn about the latest offers in this industry.
- Smart IoT London is the UK’s only large-scale IoT exhibition and conference: presence will secure your position as a market player.
- Smart IoT London will provide you with the ideal opportunity to engage senior decision makers from enterprise, the public sector and service providers, including system integrators, hardware manufacturers, device manufacturers and developers. A wealth of B2B potential.
- As an InnOvaTe Launchpad participant you will be exhibiting with leading suppliers alongside a world-class conference programme.
The InnOvaTe Launchpad package includes everything you need to get your IoT innovation out there:
- fully fitted exhibition pod (2sqm inc AV, power, stand and stools)
- full promotion support from KTN
- full access to the event and conference sessions
- one to one meetings scheduling
- potential to meet over 20,000 industry representatives attending over 2 days
InnOvaTe Launchpad costs
There is no cost to SMEs that meet the qualifying criteria – but you will have to arrange your own travel.
Interested in being in the InnOvaTe Launchpad?
Please register your interest and complete the application questions by Friday 2 March at the latest. Applications will be assessed on IoT innovation and business potential. Due to high demand and interest in the event your application will be submitted to an exhibitor review team.
You will be notified of the outcome of the review by Wednesday 7 March 2018.