Sustainable use of plastics in Agriculture: Challenges and Solutions
The UK Circular Plastics Network (UKCPN) is partnering with the Environment Agency and the University of Sheffield to discuss the solutions that currently exist and also how to overcome challenges in the future.
Please find bellow the Presentations Slides, in order of the agenda.
– Agriculture film recycling: Current trends, challenges & opportunities – Jagan Mohanraj
– Single-use Plastics Project – Agriculture Group Proof of Concept – Lorraine Maltby, Richard Bruce, Chantelle Wood, Rukayya Ibrahim Muazu & Shuhan Chen
– Plastics in Agriculture – UK Circular Plastics Network – Sheffield University
– Agriplastics – Iain Ferguson
– Enhancing plastic sustainability in the farming community – Philippa Arnold
After a networking lunch you will have opportunity to feed into the UKCPN work on prioritising areas for future support and funding. This is your chance to affect future policy and we would like input from across the supply chain and supporting organisations, so please register now!
Follow the link below to find out more about this event and to register.