WEBINAR: A Second LIFE for critical raw materials
- How do we increase the collection and recovery of critical raw materials from WEEE?
- How are businesses, funding bodies and research organisations approaching these challenges across Europe?
This one-hour webinar will introduce a range of policy and infrastructure recommendations that explore how all parties can work together to increase the recovery of critical raw material from WEEE.
Recommendations have been informed by the activity delivered by the CRM Recovery project that has, with the support of the European Union through the LIFE Programme, supported collaboration and innovation in regional trials across the UK, Germany, Italy and the Czech Republic.
- Summary of the CRM Recovery project.
- Infrastructure developments. Presenter: Peter Sainsbury, Economist, WRAP.
- Pan-European policy recommendations. Presenter: Norah Lewis, Technical Specialist, WRAP.
- Questions & answers.
- What next?