Webinar: Future Leaders Fellowships - October 2019
The Future Leaders Fellowships helps UK businesses to develop and drive the leadership potential of a promising individual through a challenging innovation or research project. Funding (up to £1.2m over 4 years) is available to cover salaries and critical operational costs, with the business contribution dependant on state aid rules.
The competition opened on the 2nd September 2019, with potential applications being required to submit an outline proposal before the 8th October 2019. Full applications will be required before the 7th November 2019.
This is the second of two webinars. The first webinar explained the purpose of the competition and should be viewed before attending this webinar. Watch the recording here.
This webinar will last up to 90 minutes and provide practical guidance on how to apply and what should be included in an application. It is highly recommended that applicants for the FLF should attend this webinar.
Before Attending the Webinar:
- View the introduction webinar from the 12th September
- Read the Guidance notes – UKRI FLF website
- Register interest in the FLF at the business page of the UKRI website
- Register for the webinar
Features of this Webinar:
- Recap on UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships (FLFs)
- Application Specific Advice
- Details on the Application Process
- Guidance on the Use of the JeS application System
- Guidance on Developing a high-quality application
- Questions and Answers
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.