Webinar: Modern Energy Cooking Services-Technology Research Innovation for International Development (MECS-TRIID) Briefing
This is a new initiative that enables the Modern Energy Cooking Services programme, funded by the Department for International Development, to pay towards early-stage research projects in support of innovative ideas or concepts that facilitate a transition to modern energy cooking services in countries supported by DFID. The programme is delivered by Loughborough University and supported by the Knowledge Transfer Network.
On this webinar you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- MECS-TRIID competition overview
- The four themes of the competition
- The application process
- How applications are assessed
- What funding is available and how it is awarded
- The key dates and deadlines
- Plus a chance to ask questions
Not able to attend? There will be a second webinar on 30th April at 2pm so if this date/time is more suitable, please register here.