What can your business do to reduce plastic waste? – challenges and solutions
This Peterborough based event is open to all sectors, but we are particularly keen to get the views from the local farming and food manufacturing organisations.
The speakers will focus on the agriculture sector, highlighting the environmental effects and discussing solutions to reduce single use plastics, for example, silage wrap, silage sheets, bale net, bale twine, mulch film, greenhouse film, tunnel film, food packaging and labelling.
Are you an organisation who:
- Designs, makes, uses, discards, re-uses, recycles plastic or plastic containing products?
- Wants to find out more about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics?
- Want to hear from local businesses working sustainably with plastics?
- Want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments?
- Want to learn how Circular Economy can help your business become more sustainable?
- Is interested in discussing the challenges you have or expecting to have to work sustainably with plastics?
- Is interested in discussing solutions/innovations you have or developing to work sustainably with plastics?
Please get in touch with Richard Cooper or Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.