POSTPONED - What can your business do to reduce plastic waste? – challenges and solutions
***Sorry, this event has been postponed.***
This Peterborough based event is open to all sectors, but we are particularly keen to get the views from the local farming and food manufacturing organisations.
The speakers will focus on the agriculture sector, highlighting the environmental effects and discussing solutions to reduce single use plastics, for example, silage wrap, silage sheets, bale net, bale twine, mulch film, greenhouse film, tunnel film, food packaging and labelling.
Are you an organisation who:
- Designs, makes, uses, discards, re-uses, recycles plastic or plastic containing products?
- Wants to find out more about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics?
- Want to hear from local businesses working sustainably with plastics?
- Want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments?
- Want to learn how Circular Economy can help your business become more sustainable?
- Is interested in discussing the challenges you have or expecting to have to work sustainably with plastics?
- Is interested in discussing solutions/innovations you have or developing to work sustainably with plastics?
Please get in touch with Richard Cooper or Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
KTN Events and Coronavirus
While it remains safe to do so, KTN will continue to run and attend events. Responsibility for health and safety at these events is primarily held by the venues. However, KTN will work closely with all venues and partners involved to ensure that staff, speakers and delegates are protected. You will therefore be likely to see increased hand gel, tissues, wipes and masks (where appropriate) handed out at events.
It is possible that due to an assessed risk, an event may be postponed or cancelled at short notice in order to protect the health of our attendees. Where this is the case, we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible.
Please do not travel to events should you feel unwell, and please follow the published Public Health England advice, which you can find here.
Follow the link below for the full event agenda and registration.