British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC) COVID-19 Funding Call (research)
1. Grants of up to £25,000 to support research projects. Exceptional grants in excess of £25,000 will be considered. The funding scope covers:
- New projects
- Extension of existing research projects
- Expenditure of staff and or consumables
2. Applications are open worldwide to all organisations and will be subject to a rapid peer review process.
3. Research findings will be considered for fast track open access online publication in JAC or JAC-AMR.
How to apply:
Expressions of interest, in the form of a single A-4 summary should be submitted to email@example.com by Friday 17 April.
Successful applicants will be invited to submit a short application by Friday 1 May.
Awards will be announced week commencing Monday 18 May.
Standard BSAC terms and conditions will apply.
CALL FOR GRANT REFEREES
If you are a virologist with research experience (and any time to spare!) we would appreciate your support in peer reviewing expressions of interest and applications received. Please contact Felicity at firstname.lastname@example.org
BSAC has an ongoing commitment to support scientific research through its grants programme in the area of infectious diseases.