5G Manufacturing & Logistics Competition Briefing Event
Posted on 09/07/2019
As announced by Jeremy Wright, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, in June, DCMS is investing up to £40m in match-funded testbeds and trials projects over the next 2.5 years, starting with this funding competition for the manufacturing and logistics sectors. This represents a great new opportunity for innovation across the manufacturing industry and its UK supply chain. You can read the DCMS press release here.
The briefing event will run through:
- Context and scope for the 5G funding call
- Eligibility criteria
- Application process (including in-depth description of application questions)
By attending the event, you can expect:
- An overview of 5G and its potential impact in the sectors of manufacturing & logistics
- Demonstration of potential 5G use cases
- The chance to build consortia that can bid for the manufacturing/logistics competition
Who should attend?
This event will be of benefit to organisations looking to understand 5G in the manufacturing & logistics space. We are seeking a varied audience of senior executives from all sizes of businesses, from small to larger organisations.
See the full agenda and register for the event here.