Apply and take your innovation to the next level at the Enabling Innovation Showcase
Posted on 06/07/2020
The KTN manufacturing team are pleased to be supporting the hugely popular Enabling Innovation showcase, returning as part of Advanced Engineering on Wed 4 & Thur 5 November 2020 at the NEC, Birmingham.
As the UK’s largest annual exhibition for manufacturers and supply chain professionals, the Enabling Innovation Zone will support smaller enterprises that are eager to accelerate their innovations to potential investors and customers in the advanced manufacturing and technology industries.
Typical applications may include:
· Electrification, propulsion and energy storage
· Connectivity, autonomy and mobility technologies
· Smart and lightweight materials, processing, design
· Industry 4.0 efficiencies, including additive manufacturing, robotics, AR/VR, data, AI
· Embedded systems, software, electronic
With only 10 pods available, we’ll be selecting only the most deserving and disruptive ideas, on the basis of market need, level of innovation/novelty and technical viability.
Applications close on 31 July. Apply here.
Submissions are welcome from all engineering sectors. Good luck!
Read more about Enabling Innovation at Advanced Engineering here.