Apply now for the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Mission to the USA
Posted on 08/10/2018
The Sustainable Aviation Fuel Special Interest Group (SAF SIG) and Innovate UK is offering SMEs the opportunity to apply to secure a £2,000 grant towards their costs to join a Mission to the USA to enable you to create strategic business connections.
The Mission involves attendance to the Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative Biennial General Meeting in collaboration with the ASCENT Programme (4-6 December). KTN will work with the Science and Innovation (SIN), USA to create a programme of additional business meetings and networking opportunities.
– Opportunity to promote your business
– Opportunity to discuss collaboration on projects
– Gain an understanding of the aviation fuel specification and approval process
– Gain an understanding of industry challenges
– Gain an understanding of the sustainability requirements for alternative fuels
To be considered for the grant, you must be:
– UK based or registered
– A small or medium enterprise (SME)
– Either working in the (aviation) biofuel sector or have a technology, service or expertise to support the sustainable fuel production supply chain.
Applications will be assessed by Innovate UK and KTN on above criteria.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 23:59 on Sunday 21st October 2018.