Are you a European SME with an innovative idea for an additively manufactured product?
Posted on 10/07/2018
European project AMable wants to support you.
To apply for support, you will need to create an Experimentation Team. Your team should be formed of two SME’s:
– One SME in the supplier role (lead partner)
– One manufacturing SME with a business case for the product
Once you have found your partner, you will need to submit your proposal to AMable. If selected, your team will receive financial and business support across all steps; from design to finish. You will also team up with a tutor (a member of the AMAble consortium) and will work together towards a final product.
To be selected for support, your team needs:
– An innovative idea for an additively manufactured product that is economically and technologically viable.
– Challenges connected to the product idea, which AMable support can help solve.
– A list of expected expenses to deliver the project.
What are the selection criteria?
1) Relevance to the European Economy
2) Impact of the experiment and the anticipated result
3) Excellence of the idea and approach
4) Quality and efficiency of the implementation
Do you need help in engaging with AMable’s call for proposal?
If you are a UK based business and need any help in engaging with AMable’s call for proposal, particularly in finding the right SME to partner with, or an overseas company looking to partner with a UK based SME, get in touch with our European team here or our Additive Manufacturing SIG here.