Are You A Female Tech Founder With A Social Purpose?
Posted on 13/11/2019
We in Social Tech launched in October 2018, to help grow three cohorts of 20 women-led technology businesses with a social purpose over two-years. It is FREE to participate in, and, unlike many others will not take any equity in return. The accelerator is delivered by Nwes, the largest not-for-private-profit enterprise agency in the UK, in collaboration with founding partner Deutsche Bank, through its social enterprise programme Made for Good.
We in Social Tech support women-led technology businesses with a social purpose. This accelerator aims to help you:
- Make a step-change in your business.
- Overcome a specific challenge or reach a specific milestone.
- Build your confidence, knowledge and the skills you need to spearhead your business to the next level.
- Develop your professional networks.
- Grow your social tech businesses that has a positive impact on society.
The accelerator has been designed to address the specific challenges that hold female social tech founders back from achieving their ambitions, and help each business reach its full potential. Over the course of two years, there will be three six-month accelerator intakes, each with 20 participants per cohort. Their third open call is accepting applications from 21 October to 17 November 2019.
Read more here.