Celebrating CleanTech with the Rushlight Awards 2019-20
Posted on 30/09/2019
The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally.
There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives.
The presentations and results announcements will take place at the Awards Party after the Rushlight Show in January 2020 in London.
The Rushlight Awards have the following categories:
- Rushlight Solar Award
- Rushlight Ground and Air Source Power Award
- Rushlight Wind Power Award
- Rushlight Marine & Hydro Energy Award
- Rushlight Natural Energy Award – The winners of awards 1 to 4 will be shortlisted for the Rushlight Natural Energy Award.
- Rushlight Bioenergy Award
- Rushlight Powered Transport Award
- Rushlight Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Award
- Rushlight Clean Energy Award – The winners of awards 6 to 8 will be shortlisted for the Rushlight Clean Energy Award.
- Rushlight Power Generation and Transmission Award
- Rushlight Fossil Fuels Award
- Rushlight Nuclear Energy Award
- Rushlight Energy Reduction Award
- Rushlight Energy Efficiency Award
- Rushlight Energy Environmental Award – The winners of awards 10 to 14 will be shortlisted for the Rushlight Energy Environmental Award.
- Rushlight Water Treatment Award
- Rushlight Water Management Award
- Rushlight Resource Management Award
- Rushlight Organic Resource Award
- Rushlight Resource Recycling Award
- Rushlight Waste to Energy Award
- Rushlight Resource Innovation Award – The winners of awards 16 to 21 will be shortlisted for the Rushlight Resource Innovation Award.
- Rushlight Clean Environment Award
- Rushlight Responsible Product or Service Award
- Rushlight Sustainable Manufacturing & Services Award
- Rushlight Sustainable Agriculture, Forestry & Biodiversity Award
- Rushlight Environmental Analysis & Metrology Award
- Rushlight Sustainability Initiative Award
- Rushlight Environmental Management Award – The winners of awards 23 to 28 will be shortlisted for the Rushlight Environmental Management Award.
- The Rushlight Award – Awarded to the overall winner for their substantial contribution to addressing environmental issues.