Defence and security technology start ups and small businesses are now invited to apply for Pitch@Palace
Posted on 07/12/2017
Offering the chance for start ups and small businesses to present in front of an audience of influencers who can catapult them to the next level, Pitch@Palace 9.0 is targeting a Defence-themed campaign entitled “Data, Intelligence, and The Future of Security”.
Supported by the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) Pitch@Palace 9.0 is looking for innovation solutions to enhance the support and protection for the men and women who serve in the UK’s Armed Forces, across the range of challenges.
- Performance of personnel and training
- Harnessing medical and rehabilitation advances
- Data capture, processing and analysis
- Greater efficiency through the use of automation and autonomy
- Personal security, protective clothing and human augmentation
- Virtual or augmented reality and simulation
- Logistics management
Pitch@Palace aims to guide, help and connect early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angel investors, mentors and business partners.
Set up by His Royal Highness the Duke of York in 2014 as a charitable trust, applications are open until 17 January 2017.
Find out more and apply now.