Does your emerging technology have a strong component of chemistry?
Posted on 10/06/2019
The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) runs an annual Emerging Technologies Competition aimed at early stage companies and academic entrepreneurs who want to commercialise their technologies to make a global impact.
They welcome applicants from UK and Europe whose tech have a strong component of chemistry and falls in one of the following categories:
The eight winners of the competition will receive:
- £/€ 10,000 non-dilutive funds
- Support from the competition partners: Croda, Unilever, Johnson Matthey, RSSL and Pfizer
- Intensive business and pitch training at Cambridge Judge Business school
- Technology summary under the winners tab on the Emerging Technologies Competition website
- Press release with local news
The competition closes on 5th July 2019. You can find out more here.