Entries now open for the Food Matters Live Awards 2019
Posted on 14/06/2019
Food Matters Live is returning to ExCeL, London on 19th–20th November 2019, and it is anticipated that it will once again bring together hundreds of exhibitors, more than 250 speakers and thousands of visitors from across the global food and drink industry.
This unique event is dedicated to creating cross-sector connections focused on the future of food, drink and sustainable nutrition. Visitors to Food Matters Live will be given the opportunity to discover the latest innovation in brands, products, ingredients and nutraceuticals, hear from the experts in the seminars, watch them in action through the live demonstrations and network with them in the roundtables.
A highlight of Food Matters Live is its annual Awards, featuring 14 categories and we are delighted to announce that KTN’s Dr Bryan Hanley will be returning as a 2019 Awards Judge, joining a panel of experts from across the food and drink industry.
This year’s Award categories are:
- Innovative Better-for-You Product of the Year
- Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year
- Innovative Food-to-Go Product of the Year
- Best Better-for-You Ingredient of the Year
- Best Natural Ingredient of the Year
- Best Functional Ingredient of the Year
- Best Nutraceutical Product of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Best Healthy Eating Initiative
- Best Food Tech Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Packaging Design of the Year
- Best New Ingredient of the Year
- Best New Food Product of the Year
- Best New Drink Product of the Year
The deadline to submit a Food Matters Live Award application is Wednesday 25th September 2019. The shortlist will be announced week commencing 14th October 2019 and the winners will be revealed on Tuesday 19th November at Food Matters Live 2019.