Greenwich is Open event, 30 April, Greenwich
Posted on 28/03/2019
Innovation is key to maintaining a competitive advantage in business. This event is all about the support you can access to help you turn your ideas into reality. The event is relevant to all sector technologies and is particularly focused on the opportunities afforded by the government’s Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF).
This event is relevant to:
- businesses of all sizes and individuals who are looking for support on how to progress their ideas
- UK businesses and R&D centres seeking to maximise the impact of their growth and investment portfolios
- universities and SMEs exploring funding options and looking to grow their contacts base
- businesses seeking to partner with university R&D intelligence
- academics who are keen to engage with the needs of the industrial landscape, especially within the digital economy
The event aims to bring businesses into the University and allow the University to showcase its capability broadly under the ISCF themes. It will also allow the Innovate UK family to explain how it helps R&D ventures and industrialists capitalise on their innovation strategies.
There is the opportunity for delegates to present to the entire audience during the three-minute ‘big idea’ section. To take advantage of this, simply indicate you’d like to take part on registering here.
The event will cover ISCF, an outline from the sector heads from the University of live programmes under their remit and in particular, what they are looking for in terms of digital economy solutions; a grant funding and finance masterclass; an outline of KTN’s Innovation Canvas; and an outline of Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
To find out more and book a place, click here.