H2020 Cross-Cutting Calls on Next-Generation Batteries: Webinar recording and slides now available
Posted on 12/02/2019
The webinar was hosted by KTN on behalf of Innovate UK and was delivered by Julija Sakovica, European Commission, Stafford Lloyd, UK National Contact Point for Future Emerging Technologies, Helen Fairclough, UK National Contact Point for Energy, Stephen Alexander, UK National Contact Point for Legal and Financial, and Claire Claessen, Head of Projects and European Programmes, KTN.
The webinar gave an overview of H2020 BATTERY RELATED Call topics, and support available for UK organisations in how to apply for funding, as well as information on UK participation in H2020 post March 2019. This enabled attendees to gain an insight into the benefits of participating, guidelines for preparing a project outline and the support and collaboration tools available.
In summary, the webinar covered:
- Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Next Generation Batteries, Background and Call topics
- A large scale research initiative on Future Battery Technologies
- Support for UK Organisations
- UK participation in Horizon 2020
The webinar ended with a Q&A session which have been collated in a ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ document which is available below.
The slides are available to view and download here.
The webinar recording is available to view here.
Additional available resources (Click to view / download):
The next important key dates to note are:
- NEW CROSS-CUTTING CALL: BUILDING A LOW-CARBON, CLIMATE RESILIENT FUTURE: NEXT-GENERATION BATTERIES (H2020-LC-BAT-2019-2020), Deadline to apply: 25th April 2019.
- NEW CROSS-CUTTING CALL: A LARGE-SCALE RESEARCH INITIATIVE ON FUTURE BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES (H2020-BATFLAG-2020), Deadline to apply: 14th January 2020.