Innovate UK & HVMC Funded UK Composites Market Study Restarts
Posted on 01/07/2020
After pausing the 2020 UK Composites Industry Market Study due to the Covid-19 lockdown, as the Government has now eased lockdown restrictions and many businesses are now able to reopen under social distancing guidelines, the decision has been made by KTN, Innovate UK and HVMC to restart the market study, with an extended completion deadline of 31st July for the web survey.
The importance of this independent econometric market research study of the UK composites industry is even greater now given the global economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, which is not yet fully known. By completing the UK Composites industry web survey you will be helping to provide:
• Information on the current situation, business challenges and short term viability.
• Informed insights across the supply chain on the expected business impact of Covid-19.
A key aim of the study is to provide BEIS with authoritative, up to date evidence on the current scale, competitive position, issues and challenges for the UK composites sector. As such, all UK companies active in the UK Composites supply chain are strongly encouraged to participate in this market study by completing the online survey.
The web survey has been created to enable everyone in the UK Composites supply chain, big or small, to be able to contribute to the study.
- The survey should only take around 8 – 10 mins to complete.
- For those companies that completed the web survey in March/ April, we would be grateful if you would provide a new survey submission to reflect the up picture in light of the Covid-19 situation. The results from your new submission will be used to replace those from the initial response.
- All data will be treated ‘in confidence’ and anonymity will be preserved when the results are presented in the final published report.*
To complete the confidential, anonymised* UK composites market research survey, please click here.
Completion deadline: 31st July 2020
Telephone Interview option
If you would prefer to speak with someone, then there is also the opportunity to do the survey over the telephone. To book a telephone interview email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajay Kapadia, Knowledge Transfer Manager for Advanced Composites at KTN, says: “By participating you will be helping to provide vital data and current market information about your sector. You will be contributing to help provide as large and meaningful an evidence base as possible. Participating is very important because the findings from the study will be used to steer future investment decisions by the UK Government to support future growth and keep the UK composites sector globally competitive. Participating will ultimately benefit your business in the future.”
* NB: Company specific data will not be shared. All information provided by individual companies is in confidence and will be anonymised and amalgamated with other company information provided to generate an ‘industry level’ assessment only, not individual companies.