Innovator Support Portal from the Energy Systems Catapult
Posted on 27/09/2019
Energy Systems Catapult has launched a new Innovator Support Portal providing SMEs with an online gateway to investors and international opportunities.
The portal offers:
- An introduction to the energy sector
- Insights through market intelligence, horizon scanning and research
- The ability to connect with a network of innovators and experts
- A funding finder tool, innovation calls and investor links
- Information about the Catapult network
- International opportunities
Energy Systems Catapult offers an Innovator Support across three tiers: Universal, Incubation and Acceleration, by drawing on the Catapult’s capabilities and assets, along with a network of delivery partners, such as pre-existing incubators, to help SMEs to establish, develop and grow their businesses.
Incubation and Acceleration Support is available to selected SMEs to help them de-risk innovation, commercialise, scale-up their businesses and secure investment – with two innovator challenges announced each year.
Universal Support is available to all SMEs through the Innovator Support Portal, providing energy system insights and market intelligence, a network of partners, innovation and funding calls, investor links and international opportunities.
To register for the Innovator Support Portal, click here.