Inspiring Investment: A one-day intensive on how to perfect your investment pitch
Posted on 06/05/2019
Learn how to secure investment for your business
Reduced price workshop – £299
If you are an early stage company looking for funding, the Inspiring Investment workshop is for you.
Led by industry experts, this full-day masterclass will cover the key market principles to funding success and show you how to stand out from the crowd.
- Find out about the UK’s investment ecosystem, from angel investors and VCs to crowdfunders and grant providers.
- Learn to strategically present your business by understanding what your investor audience is looking for.
- Understand the investment process from beginning to end, guaranteed jargon-free.
KTN, in partnership with UKBAA (UK Business Angels Association) is running this special one-day workshop at the Business Design Centre in London to help businesses prepare and deliver an effective investment pitch.
This intensive, one-day course, open to any early stage business, is a unique opportunity to better understand how to:
- Generate inspiring and engaging communication
- Craft a concise and flawless elevator pitch
- Create a winning strategy to find and convert investors
This course will be delivered by two of the UK’s most highly respected individuals in the world of funding and finance. Ian Tracey, head of KTN’s funding and finance team, is responsible for growing and developing KTN’s strategies for assisting innovative companies through the application and raising of finance. Roderick Beer, Strategic Relations Director, has 15 years managing, founding and growing angel groups and investment platforms that have deployed over £100m of equity investment in more than 500 start-up and scale-up businesses.
Places are limited.
To register, click here.