Join the Electric Vehicle Charging Competition Briefing Sessions
Posted on 10/07/2018
Phase one, a feasibility study, opened on 9 July and will close on 29 August.
A total of £40m is being made available for EV competitions. The first two opportunities are feasibility studies for the following two areas:
· Electric vehicle (EV) charging for public spaces
· Wireless electric vehicle charging for commercial users
KTN is hosting a briefing event on 12 July in Manchester where you can hear more about the scope for this competition and the application process.
The events will give delegates more information about the scope and the application process as well as the opportunity to network and form consortia with other businesses, researchers and organisations with an interest in EV charging and accelerating the uptake of EVs.
The events are ideal for:
• large, medium and small companies
• research organisations and universities
• Local Authorities
Any part of the supply chain could also be involved, including but not limited to:
• infrastructure/urban planners and construction companies
• business and service modelling and design
• social and behaviour specialists, user experience
At the briefing event there will be pitching opportunities for those that would like to showcase their work and approach to this competition. These will help delegates network and form consortia. If you would like to pitch at the event, please select this option on the registration form.
For more details about the competitions, visit the Innovation Funding Service website.