KTN @ All-Energy - exhibitors announced
Posted on 18/04/2019
All-Energy is the UK’s leading renewable energy and low-carbon innovation event, showcasing the latest technologies and services for the energy supply chain and both private and public sector energy end-users.
KTN can now announce the range of showcase exhibitors that will be part of the Innovate UK presence at this popular event.
Innovate UK will be on stand K40 where a range of exhibitors will be showcased. They are from across the UK and cover a wide selection of technologies. These include:
- Brill Power from Oxford showcasing its intelligent battery management systems to improve lithium-ion batteries in energy storage and electric vehicles
- Connected Energy from Newcastle who manufacture large-scale energy storage systems which use second-life electric vehicle batteries
- Swanbarton has the technology and expertise to deliver innovative local energy markets and applications of energy storage
- Energy storage specialists StorTera from Edinburgh
- Southampton based Marine South East, a cluster organisation that builds consortia and secures investment for innovation in the Blue Economy
- ACT Blade, developers of the lightest, most controllable wind turbine blade
- BIM Academy which was co-founded by Northumbria University and Ryder Architecture in 2010 as a centre of excellence for digital engineering and transformation
- Engas UK who is scaling up Bio-CNG fuel production and electricity generation in India
- Rotaheat who deliver zero carbon heat
- Wind Farm Analytics, producers of patent-granted laser wind measurement devices #MadeInGlasgow will increase wind energy yield by 10%
- OrxaGrid provides smart sensors and predictive solutions to reduce electric grid losses and increase efficiency
- Dukosi from Edinburgh who produce revolutionary cell-based technology which is the only solution that truly enables Intelligent Cells that monitor, process and communicate
- Entrust Smart Home Microgrid is a utility-voltage hybrid DC/AC networked smart microgrid which integrates embedded solar PV panels, energy storage and DC loads on the DC network of the smart microgrid
- Oceanflow Energy, based in North Shields, developer of innovative floating solutions to take cost out of the offshore renewable energy market, specifically deep-water wind
- RheEnergise from London facilitates ‘Lifetime Energy Abundance’ which according to the company is helping ‘to right the wrongs of the hydrocarbon energy industry’
- The Cheshire Energy Hub is an energy sector support organisation, which has been entirely funded and strategically driven by industry
You can access the showcase brochure here.
Registration for All Energy is free, although ticket upgrades are available: you can book your ticket here.