KTN and Innovate UK invite you to an Information and Consortia Building Event for Horizon 2020 Food and Natural Resources (FNR)
Posted on 01/08/2019
The FNR call aims to:
- sustainably manage and use natural resources from land and sea;
- ensure food and nutrition security, providing safe, healthy and nutritious diets; accelerate the transition from a fossil-based linear economy to a low
- emission, low- carbon circular economy and sustainable bio-based economy
Activities supported under the FNR call complement topics under the Sustainable Food Security, Blue Growth and Rural Renaissance calls and contribute towards implementation of the updated EU Bioeconomy strategy and its action plan. They will also contribute to the Focus Area on “Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future” and to a minor extent to Focus Areas “Digitising and transforming European industry and services” and the “Circular Economy”.
To download the work programme, click here.
Attendees can expect the following benefits:
- pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- valuable insights on topics to be funded in the FNR area
- an overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- networking sessions throughout the day
- proposal development on FNR call topics.
How to register
About Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) and the biggest single opportunity for UK businesses to access European funding.